Monday, September 28, 2009

Buttons Bring Fame and Fortune

In my search for different and unusual buttons, I often run into interesting and unusual things people do with buttons.  Periodically I thought I'd share some of them.  So, today I introduce you to Dalton Stevens, The Button King.  This man has attached buttons to some very unusual things such as a car, hearse, 2 caskets, a toilet an outhouse and more!  All those buttons have brought him his share of fame as he's been on The Letterman Show, The Tonight Show, Nashville Now and local and national news shows.  Should you like to see his creations in person you can find them in South Carolina at the Button King Museum.   His website gives directions to the museum as well as having lots of pictures of the different button creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment